Sunday, March 4, 2012

Digital Storytelling

I made this video in reflection of an article written by Jennifer New. The article is called, "How to Use Digital Storytelling in Your Classroom"
Reflection:
I thought this was a great article for someone who is interested in beginning implementation of digital storytelling into their classroom. It offered great advice to follow throughout the introduction process. It was also a great reminder of what students are really capable of when we allow them to use tools like digital storytelling. They can produce information in an interesting and professional way.
I agree with what the author of this article presented. I love what it extended to other teachers. This article could definitely have an impact on my classroom! I want my students to be able express themselves in creative ways and challenge themselves with new tools! I can't wait to introduce new projects to them!
One part that this article mentioned was to not count on things working out the first time. It did include a resource that I wanted to share with you- Creative Cow it said that it was a resource you can go to in order to find answers quickly. Thats the most frustrating part of technology, when things dont work out and you need to find an answer but dont know how. I appreciated that they included this resource for their readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment