Wednesday, March 28, 2012

"Free Technology for Teachers"

I discovered so many forms of free technology on this blog! One link that I'm excited to explore further is, "77 Web Resources for Teachers to Try This Summer." The helpful links on this website are endless, no matter what subject you are looking to add to!
I think it's great that there is a way to share so many free resources with teachers! With all of these resources and ideas, there is more and more that we are able to do each day to help student learning develop!
The resource that I've found to be most useful are the links that are available on this website. It gives great ideas that I can incorporate into my daily class. I even found "15 TED Talks for teachers to watch" on this website. TED Talks first caught my eye when we listened to and reflected on podcasts.
I do think it is possible for me to make a blog that would be a great resource for my students. The problem at this time is the lack of time that I am able to find to start a functional blog for my classroom. I think that when I get an opportunity to spend more time on updating the website and making it functional, it will be a great addition to my classroom!

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. His blog is definitely one to put on your list to visit often so many great ideas and resources. Make sure you are following him at @rmbyrne as he posts often too! You are right, creating a blog does take time. It is important to incorporate digital presences into your workflow so that it becomes a tool that connects kids to your classroom even after the school day ends. I am excited for your to blog. Start small and let it grow!

    ReplyDelete