Thursday, June 25, 2009

Overall Impact

I came into this class, having absolutely no idea how much I would learn and take with me at the end of four weeks! I knew that it would be a course that offered valuable information, but I couldn't have predicted how much I have learned in this short period of time! I have gained, not only the opportunity to see all that is available to me, but also the knowledge of making sure that students understand what I am teaching them! I have been introduced to several technologies that I had never even heard of, that would now be on a wishlist for having in my own classroom!
I am so excited to take everything that I learned in this four weeks, and apply it to the rest of my life!

1 comment:

  1. Great Shawna - don't lose your momentum! There is so much to learn - I am still learning, it is hard to keep up with all the changes and advances. But it is sure fun to try.

    ReplyDelete